Hello Everyone,
It has been two weeks since I've posted and I've missed it. We've just been too busy for me to get to the blog. If you are from the Griffin area, I hope you saw the BRAG (Bike Ride Across Georgia) that came through this past weekend. Our house is on the route going to Macon from Spalding High and we got to see loads of bikers pass by early Monday morning. We had five of them (my brother-in-law and friends) spend the night Sunday night. It was fun listening to their stories about the ride from Oxford, the heat and their past rides. The ride ends, after 433 miles, in St. Simons on Saturday. I road BRAG three years with friends and we had a blast! Right now, I'm sorry to say, I don't think I could ride an hour or 10 miles without really, really hurting.
************
Now, on to business. Yes, we are still closing our doors on July 9th and there are great bargains to be had. Our dealers are discounting their merchandise along with us. Don't let these good deals get away!
************
A few weeks back, I posted a picture, called "Promise", of the bud of a day lily just beginning to open. The lily, plus many more, has opened and I thought you'd like to see the promise fulfilled. Isn't it stunning!
Below the lily, you'll see more items from the shop.
Enjoy and hope to see you soon!


Jugtown Green Frogskin Glazed Four Handled Jug from North Carolina
in the 1930's

Sterling S&P Shakers


Unique Jewelry Size Box

Local Advertisement Memorabilia (we have several of this type of local advertisement items)

Two Mount Vernon Prints - One showing the "East Front" and the other showing the "West Front".

Signed and Numbered Joy Evans Print (sorry about the glare from the glass)

Have a great week!

Charlie and Chris


No comments: