Big News From Out of the Past

We have some big news to tell you.
Charlie and I have decided to retire again and close the store. This 4+ year venture has been great. We've met wonderful people, had loads of fun, learned a lot and basically thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We know that although we want to stay in the business in some form or fashion, we are looking for some more flexibility with our time.
The business is for sale so if you know someone who would like to get into the antiques business, please send them our way!
We plan to close on July 9th so right now, we are ready to bargain. Our dealers are having sales as well so now is the time to get some really great deals!
Pictured are more great finds from our dealers and us. There is something for everyone but first, you know I have to start off with a nature shot.
One evening, while sitting on the porch and discussing closing the store, all of the sudden we noticed this little guy strutting across the porch puffing out his throat trying to find a girlfriend, I guess. Anyway, I ran in to get my camera and was able to get a few pictures of him on this flower pot. Obviously he wasn't trying to impress me because he refused to puff anymore. I guess he knew I was 'spoken for'. Ya think?

************
Geerpres 10 gallon mop bucket - great as a planter


Leaf dish from 1954-probably a ceramics class project

Coffee Grinder

Old cookie cutters


Salt and Pepper Shakers - Aren't they cute!
As always, Charlie and I wish you the best.
Charlie and Chris


No comments: