Hello From Out of the Past

Wow, what beautiful weather we've been having here in the South. Each day seems to be prettier and prettier. Thankfully, we missed the horrible storms that swarmed around us.
Hope all of you did as well.
************
Last week, I featured furniture we still have from the estate sale two weekends ago. This week I've featured some sterling flatware pieces. They are the Repousse pattern by S. Kirk and Son. I'm not sure of the dates of this pattern but my research indicates it may be 1932-1961. No matter how old it is, the pattern is stunning! I have also featured some interesting items we have around the shop.
************
First, of course, is my nature shot. Every year in the Spring, at the base of an old pecan tree we have in our yard, this beautiful clover appears and then blooms and blooms and blooms. This picture really doesn't do it justice but I do like the contrast of the blossoms with the bark.


************

Repousse Lettuce Fork


Repousse Salad Forks (we have 12).



Martini Shaker
Egg Basket

Hob Nail Milk Glass Pitcher with 6 glasses

************
Have a great week and hope to see you in the shop.

Charlie and Chris

No comments: