EIGHT DAYS LEFT plus an Announcement

Hello Everyone,
Just a reminder that we are going out of business and will be open only eight more days! Starting next Tuesday, July 1st, we will be open straight through to the 9th
with the exception of July 4th.
Our dealers are also continuing to discount their merchandise and
things are really going out the door right now at great prices so don't miss out!!
************
Now, for the announcement. I have been wanting to do something with my nature photos that I've placed on the blog so, I have created "bloomies,etc.". "bloomies,etc." is the company name for products produced from the photos. So far, I've only had time to make a few gift bags, gift tags, note cards, blow-up a picture for framing (which sold at the Auburn Alumni meeting this week) and create a blog. I have other projects in the process so stay tuned. We have a booth at Weekend Treasures in Griffin and I plan to put my products there.
Here is the blog link.
Check it out and please let me know your ideas and what you think.
I need all the ideas, thoughts and comments I can get!
************
You know, you can't really beat a blue hydrangea for Southern beauty. This pretty blossom is from our house. The plant is putting out more and more flowers while our two other plants are just sitting there. I guess it just isn't their year to bloom. Maybe next year?

Take care and hope to see you before the 9th!
Charlie and Chris


No comments: