December's Coming!

December is almost here and the holidays are on their way.
Have you started your shopping yet?
I was asked this week if I enjoyed the holidays. The question somewhat surprised me but my answer was a definite "yes". Family and friends make the holiday enjoyable. At the shop, it is fun to help someone find that special and different gift. We've gots loads of items that fall into that category.
Come by and do your Christmas shopping with us.
Last week I didn't post a picture of any of our marionettes so this week, I'll make up with it by featuring two of them. These two, we're calling them Hansel and Gretel, are by F&B USA.
$25 each

Wooden Highchair - $79.95

Quilt - $95

Tole Tray - $69.95

Kitty Planters - $4.95 each

Ornament Ideas
How about denim?

How about hanging china? Cups/Saucers?

No comments: